• Zoning Administrator, Melissa Townsend
Call for appointment: 989-429-9020 or email@example.com
• Assist property owners in all aspects of ordinances, permits and appeals.
• Accept permit applications relating to land uses and zoning, approve or deny these requests based on compliance with existing ordinances and laws. Has no authority to vary from the terms of the ordinances to satisfy a request.
• Review site plans & special use applications for completeness, forward to Planning Commission for consideration.
• Process applications for appeals or variances which must be decided by Zoning Board of Appeals.
• Perform periodic inspections for ordinance compliance, answer complaints and provide periodic reports to Planning Commission.
• Advise Planning Commission of matters needing their attention.
• Maintain records of forms, plans, site visits and actions taken.
• Submit status reports & attend Planning Commission meetings as requested.
• Report blight situations and complaints to the Blight Administrator.
Click for the following: