• Zoning Administrator, Mark Janeczko
Call for appointment: 989-506-7897 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Assist property owners in all aspects of ordinances, permits and appeals.
• Accept permit applications relating to land uses and zoning, approve or deny these requests based on compliance with existing ordinances and laws. Has no authority to vary from the terms of the ordinances to satisfy a request.
• Review site plans & special use applications for completeness, forward to Planning Commission for consideration.
• Process applications for appeals or variances which must be decided by Zoning Board of Appeals.
• Perform periodic inspections for ordinance compliance, answer complaints and provide periodic reports to Planning Commission.
• Advise Planning Commission of matters needing their attention.
• Maintain records of forms, plans, site visits and actions taken.
• Submit status reports & attend Planning Commission meetings as requested.
• Report blight situations and complaints to the Blight Administrator.
Click for the following:
• Zoning Permit Form
• Request for Zoning Ordinance Variance
• Master Zoning Ordinance - Adopted 11-7-2013
• Zoning Ordinance Amendment Adopted 2-5-2015: Section 3.2 Zoning Permit Requirement
• Zoning Ordinance – Article 21: Supplemental Provisions Amendment
Adopted May 5, 2016
• Proposed Camping Ordinance of July 14, 2015
• Master Zoning Ordinance Map – Adopted 11-7-2013
• Municipal Civil Infraction Ordinance – Adopted 7-3-2014
• Cemetery Ordinance - Adopted 3-6-2014
• Anti-Noise Ordinance - Effective September 11, 2013
• Junk and Blight Ordinance – Effective August 7, 2013
• Beach-No 53 - Amended Jan 2, 2014
• Nuisance Animal Ordinance 10-4-12
• Wind Energy Ordinance 11-8-09
• Camping Ordinance Amended Jan 2, 2014
• ORV Ordinance - Amended 3-6-2014